External Funding Unit
Do you have a training and development need?
We can offer........
- Subsidised training and development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Qualifications and bespoke training
To find out more contact the Funding Unit on 01422 399 339 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Do
The Skills Enhancement Fund (SEF)
Calderdale College manages the Skills Enhancement Fund on behalf of West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges. It is funded by the Skills Funding Agency through the European Social Fund and provides partfunded training to employers across the Yorkshire and Humber region.
The College’s External Funding Unit also manage the Workplace Learning contract, available throughout the North of England and the Midlands as well as in Yorkshire and the Humber. Workplace Learning is funded by the European Social Fund, co-financed by the Skills Funding Agency. Calderdale College are the Accountable Body for the Workplace Learning Programme on behalf of West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges.
What We Have Achieved
Projects delivered have supported...
- Over 42,000 employed individuals across Yorkshire & Humber in accessing accredited qualifications
- Over 6,000 employers across Yorkshire & Humber in skills training
- Over 1,500 unemployed individuals in West Yorkshire to enhance their chances of moving into employment.
- Over 100 individuals at risk of redundancy in West Yorkshire in skills training to improve job prospects
- Over 85 young people (NEET) Not in Education Employment
or Training, tackling worklessness and disengagement.
- Enhancing the learner experience of college learners through improved facilities and enrichment activities e.g. volunteering
How to Work with Us
- If you would like to work with us, the first step is to contact our Partnership Advisor Team on 01422 399 339 or email@example.com