After applying for a course, our tutors review each applications and if successful our applicants/ potential students are invited to a compulsory Admissions Event to confirm a place on their desired course.
This event is a great opportunity to meet tutors and staff, explore the College’s state-of-the-art facilities, ask questions and gather all the information and advice relating to the course of your choice. Our Admissions Advisors and Student Advisors will be on hand to answer any questions or queries you have about studying at Calderdale College.
You must attend this event to guarantee your place on the course.
- - You will arrive at the main college building (Percival Whitley) on Francis Street and report to Reception desk, where youwill be directed to the sign in desk.
- - You will then be taken to our brand new learning centre for a brief presentation.
- - After the presentation, course tutors will meet youat the Learning Centre and take you for an interview and/or an assessment.
- - The Level of the Course you are offered will be based on your GCSEs or other qualifications. For some courses you may also be required to have a satisfactory DBS check andsatisfactory references. The level you are offered will be confirmed at theAdmissions Event.
* please note if you are attending for a plumbing, electrical or dance course your parents/guardians will be required to wait in reception.
In order to accept your offer and avoid disappointment of the course being full, please text or email ACCEPT along with your full name and date of birth to 07537 404735 or email@example.com.
If you cannot attend this event or need to rearrange your appointment please contact the Admissions Team, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01422 399316.