Sport Development Centres
Calderdale College has five Sports Development Centres: Men's Football, Men's Rugby League, Men's Cricket & Women's Cricket.
What are the benefits for students in our Sport Development Centres?
- Daily organised coaching, team coaching and training
- Organised fixtures against local and national opposition
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications that can lead directly to employment or further study on degree programmes
- Opportunities to study alongside other sports enthusiasts for an enjoyable and fulfilling experience
The Sport Development Centres lead to real opportunities in the following areas:
- Sports Therapy
- Fitness Industry
- Leisure Management
- Pro/semi professional sports person
- Higher Education
- Overseas Scholarships
For more information or to apply please call 01422 357357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org