To help you to succeed in your course of study we offer a range of services.
- Learning Link Tutors work in class, or 1:1, to assist with literacy and numeracy skills required for your course
- Access Workers assist with all aspects of personal care
- Dyslexia Tutors offer specialist tuition and a range of diagnostic assessments
- Communicators providing British Sign Language support to learners with a hearing impairment
- We also offer a Braille service for learners with a visual impairment. A range of equipment is also available for use by learners including Digital Dictaphones, Voice activated computer software and Ergonomic keyboards
Note takers and scribes are also available in class and, where appropriate, exams. If you would like to discuss your support needs, or for further information about the support available, please contact the Study Support team on 01422 357357 Ext 9347