Inspection & Testing
Level 3 Award
Entry Requirements: Aimed at practicing electricians already working in the industry
- 2391-50 Level 3 Award in Initial Verification
- 2391-51 Level 3 Award in Periodic Inspection & Testing
- 2391-52 Level 3 Award in Inspection & testing
The 2391 has been revised to allow for all possible pathways required for industry such as:-
- Completing apprentices and engineers who only need Periodic (2391-51)
- Domestic installers who only need Initial (2391-50)
- Practicing electricians who want both disciplines Periodic and Initial (2391-52)
It is aimed at practising electricians who have not carried out inspection and testing since qualifying or who require some update of training before going onto other City & Guilds qualifications.
The qualification is also suitable for those with limited experience of initial inspection and periodic inspection of electrical installations, such as those entering the industry from other engineering disciplines or who have been working in allied trades.
- These new versions are a direct replacement for 2394 and 2395 and continue to meet the industry CPD needs
- These new products are recognised by the JIB under the ECS card scheme
Teaching is based on lectures, written assignments and exercises.
Entry Requirements & Interview Process
Aimed at practicing electricians already working in the industry.
Applicants will be invited to have a short telephone/e-mail assessment/interview for suitability.