BTEC Level 3 Diploma Film & Photography - (Interactive Media)
This innovative and creative programme allows you to develop your skills in a range of Film, Photography and Interactive Media before specialising in a specific area such as:
- Studio and Location Photography
- Interactive Media
- Corporate Film
During the course you will have the opportunity to gain vocational experience working on our enterprise business and participate in both internal and external film and photography projects.
16-18? You may be able to study an extra AS Level alongside this course, please click on the link below to find out more information: http://www.calderdale.ac.uk/courses/view/as-levels-with-our-partner-crossley-heath-school
An advanced course suitable for those with at least 5 GCSEs at grade C or grade 4 to include Maths and English or a relevant level 2 qualification such as BTEC First Diploma, GNVQ Intermediate, NVQ Level 2 or equivalent/relevant work experience. Applicants will be asked to show examples of their work at interview.
Interview with specialist tutor
Questions & Answers
Are there any opportunities for progression?
After this course you will be eligible to progress onto the BTEC Extended Diploma in Film and Photography or BTEC Foundation Diploma in Art & Design, or into employment including: Film Maker, Advertising, Photographer, Animation, Commercial/Sports Photo/Film
The Advice & Guidance team provide impartial Student Advisors to give information about College Courses and provide initial guidance to help you decide which course is best for you . Financial advice and assistance if you need help with childcare, equipment, fees, or travel. Careers and Student Advisors to give you the necessary help and guidance you need when you are progressing on to further and higher education or employment.
During Your Study
To help you to succeed in your course of study we offer a range of services. For instance, you may have a learning difficulty and/or disability or other condition which significantly affects your daily life. If you would like to discuss your support needs, or for further information about the support available, please contact the study support team on 01422 357357 Ext 9347.
Home Educated Young People
Young people aged 14-16 who are home educated can now access college courses free of charge to enhance their education. If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities available please contact the School Liaison Team on 01422 399332.Apply for this course
- Attendance: Full-time
- Start Date: September 2018
- Hours per week: 15 hours per week
- Days: Mon- Fri
- Start Time: 9.00 am
- End Time: 4.30 pm
- Duration: 1 year or 2 years
- Course Fees: This course is free for students aged 16 -1 8. Anyone 19+ please contact Student Services on 01422 399367 In most cases students aged 18 and under who wish to enrol on a further education course will have their fees waived. Students who are aged 19 and over and who wish to enrol on a course should contact our Student Services Team on 01422-399367 for more information.
- Venue: Calderdale College
- Faculty: Creative, Digital and Enterprise
- Department Manager: Robin Smith
- Level: Level 3
- Qualification Name: BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Film & Photography
- Awarding Body: Edexcel
- Course Contact: Rafiq Khushi ()
- Email: email@example.com
ApplyApply for this course
You can also download a printable application form (PDF 209KB).
For careers advice, please use our Careers Explorer.