City & Guilds 2396 Design, Erection and Verification of Electrical Installations.Level 4
This qualification helps you to develop the essential, up to date knowledge and techniques needed to professionally design and install or inspect and text electrical systems.
The Level 4 City & Guilds 2396 is ideal if you are an experienced electrician, working with minimal or no supervision. You are looking to develop or update your electrical installation and verification knowledge and techniques.
This qualification demonstrates the specialist knowledge and skills you need, including designing and installing electrical systems, appropriate legislation and verifying installations.
This will suit you if you are an experienced electrician, working with minimal or no supervision. You are looking to develop or update your electrical installation and verification knowledge and techniques
Interview with a specialist tutor. Candidates are required to show enthusiasm and commitment to the course.
Questions & Answers
How is the course assessed?
Assessment will be through an assessment and a written exam.
Are there any opportunities for progression?
These qualifications will help you to progress in your career as an electrician. It can be an opportunity to move into Higher Education and will be recognised on the JIB card.
The Advice & Guidance team provide impartial Student Advisors to give information about College Courses and provide initial guidance to help you decide which course is best for you . Financial advice and assistance if you need help with childcare, equipment, fees, or travel. Careers and Student Advisors to give you the necessary help and guidance you need when you are progressing on to further and higher education or employment.
During Your Study
To help you to succeed in your course of study we offer a range of services. For instance, you may have a learning difficulty and/or disability or other condition which significantly affects your daily life. If you would like to discuss your support needs, or for further information about the support available, please contact the study support team on 01422 357357 Ext 9347.Apply for this course
- Attendance: Part-time (evening)
- Start Date: Week beginning 4 September 2017
- Hours per week: 3 hours per week
- Days: TBC
- Start Time: 6.00pm
- End Time: 9.00 pm
- Duration: 10 Weeks
- Course Fees: £900 FCR (There is no financial help available for these courses) Full Cost Recovery Courses do not attract any funding and therefore the full cost of the fees are payable by the student irrespective of their circumstances.
- Venue: Calderdale College
- Faculty: Construction & Technology
- Department Manager: Andrew Barnes
- Qualification Name: City & Guilds 2396 Design, Erection and Verification of Electrical Installations.
- Awarding Body: City & Guilds
- Course Contact: John Boardman (9316)
- Email: email@example.com
ApplyApply for this course
You can also download a printable application form (PDF 209KB).
For careers advice, please use our Careers Explorer.