Food & Beverage Service Apprenticeship - Level 2Apprenticeship
You will be working in a bar or restaurant and the qualification will cover:
- All areas connected with the Food and Beverage Industry
- Food and Drinks Service
- Cellar Management
- Customer Service
- Food Safety
Candidates will be assessed in the workplace and supported by an industry competent Training Officer
All applicants will be interviewed and assessed for suitability by a Training Officer. Applicants will be expected to be in relevant employment with the support of an employer who can offer work that supports NVQ completion; however those without an employer will be given job seeking assistance by the Training Officer.
Interview with Training Officer
Questions & Answers
How is the course assessed?
Students will be assessed in the workplace
Are there any opportunities for progression?
The qualification is recognised by major companies within the hospitality industry and is used as the first qualification when working towards a management/supervisory position. Inspiring Learners
- Attendance: Part-time (day)
- Start Date: Week begining 4 September 2017
- Hours per week: Work Based Learning
- Days: Assessed in the workplace
- Start Time:
- End Time:
- Duration: 12 months
- Course Fees: No fees payable for learners aged 16-18. For applicants over 18, please contact us for more information
- Venue: Workplace
- Faculty: Work Based Learning
- Department Manager: Kath Bradwell
- Level: Level 2
- Qualification Name: Food & Beverage Service Apprenticeship - Level 2
- Awarding Body: NVQ
- Course Contact: Emma McCulloch (9106)
- Email: email@example.com
ApplyApply for this course
You can also download a printable application form (PDF 209KB).
For careers advice, please use our Careers Explorer.