L3 Hospitality Supervision Advanced ApprenticeshipApprenticeship
This Level 3 apprenticeship is aimed at those people working at a higher level within the hospitality and catering industry. The Hospitality Supervision qualification offers you the chance to develop new skills and gain recognition for the expertise you already possess allowing you to progress your career in the industry. The qualification is assessed in the workplace and offers flexibility in the choice of units to match your job role.
You will be supported to complete the qualification by an Industry experienced and competent assessor.
You will complete five core units:
- Lead a team to improve customer service
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues
- Provide leadership for your team
- Contribute to the control of resources
- Maintain the health, hygiene, safety and security of the workingenvironment.
You can also choose a number of optional units from a wide range that includes:
- Supervise reception services
- Provide learning opportunities for colleagues
- Contribute to the development of a wine list
- Contribute to promoting hospitality services and products.
All applicants will be interviewed and assessed for suitability by a Training Officer. Applicants will be in relevant employment where the employer supports NVQ
Interview with a Training Officer.
Questions & Answers
How is the course assessed?
Completion of a portfolio evidence for the NVQ element and completion of assignments and on line testing for the technical certificate.
- Attendance: Part-time (day)
- Start Date: Various start dates throughout the year
- Hours per week: Work based learning
- Days: Assessed in the workplace
- Start Time:
- End Time:
- Duration: 12
- Course Fees: No fees payable for learners aged 16-18. For applicants over 18, please contact us for more information
- Venue: Workplace
- Faculty: Work Based Learning
- Department Manager: Kath Bradwell
- Level: Level 3
- Qualification Name: Diploma in Hospitality Supervision and Leadership
- Awarding Body: City and Guilds
- Course Contact: Emma McCulloch (9106)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ApplyApply for this course
You can also download a printable application form (PDF 209KB).
For careers advice, please use our Careers Explorer.