L4 NVQ Diploma in Senior Crafts (Construction) - Joinery
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the knowledge, skills and competence demonstrated by an individual in the workplace. This Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Senior Crafts provides the opportunity for individuals who specialise in joinery to demonstrate their competence.
Working at level 4 for minimum of three years. There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. However, you must have the potential and opportunity to successfully gain the qualification.
Questions & Answers
Who is the course for?
Applicants with minimum of three years experience who specialise in joinery.
Does the course lead to a qualification?
L4 NVQ Diploma in Senior Crafts (Construction)- Joinery
How is the course assessed?
All assessments will be carried out On site.
Are there any opportunities for progression?
Achievement of this qualification provides opportunities to progress to further qualifications and training such as technical, supervisory and management qualifications or positions within their own organisations.
- Attendance: Part-time (day) and Part-time (evening)
- Start Date:
- Hours per week:
- Start Time:
- End Time:
- Duration: 6/18 months
- Course Fees: £1450.The fee quoted is for guidance only and will be confirmed at enrolment.
- Venue: Calderdale College and Workplace
- Faculty: Work Based Learning
- Department Manager: Andrew Barnes
- Level: Level 4/HNC
- Qualification Name: L4 NVQ Diploma in Senior Crafts (Construction) - Joinery
- Awarding Body: CITB
- Course Contact: Admissions (9316)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ApplyApply for this course
You can also download a printable application form (PDF 209KB).
For careers advice, please use our Careers Explorer.