Level 2 Nail Enhancements
During this course you will learn, practise and perform gel nail enhancements to awarding body and industry standards.
The units cover:
- Apply a full set of natural nail overlays
- Apply a full set of tip & overlays
- Maintaining & repair a full set of nail enhancements
- Removal techniques
Lectures, practical activities and tutor support
Course Leader profile
Jody is very passionate about the Beauty industry and has worked as a lecturer since 2008, Skilled in a wide range of industry practises and approaches Jody delivers modules on all aspects of beauty therapy, including: nail enhancements and strives for high standards from her learners.
Having previous worked within leading spas and salons both locally and overseas, Jody has a wealth of experience developed during her time within the industry. Maintaining close links with training providers, Jody regularly liaises with industry experts to continually enhance her skills and deliver the highest standards of teaching for learners.
Completion of a Level 2 Beauty Therapy qualification or a Manicure & Pedicure Qualification
Interview with tutor
Questions & Answers
The Advice & Guidance team provide impartial Student Advisors to give information about College Courses and provide initial guidance to help you decide which course is best for you . Financial advice and assistance if you need help with childcare, equipment, fees, or travel. Careers and Student Advisors to give you the necessary help and guidance you need when you are progressing on to further and higher education or employment.
During Your Study
To help you to succeed in your course of study we offer a range of services. For instance, you may have a learning difficulty and/or disability or other condition which significantly affects your daily life. If you would like to discuss your support needs, or for further information about the support available, please contact the study support team on 01422 357357 Ext 9347.Apply for this course
- Attendance: Part-time (evening)
- Start Date: 1st March 2018
- Hours per week: 3
- Days: Thursday
- Start Time: 5.30 pm
- End Time: 8.30 pm
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Course Fees: £200 Course fee & £105 Kit Costs (FCR) The fee quoted is for guidance only and will be confirmed at enrolment Full Cost Recovery Courses do not attract any funding and therefore the full cost of the fees are payable by the student irrespective of their circumstances.
- Venue: Calderdale College
- Faculty: Creative Digital & Enterprise
- Department Manager: Robin Smith
- Level: Level 2
- Qualification Name: Level 2 Nail Enhancements Calderdale College Certificate
- Awarding Body: City and Guilds
- Course Contact: Jody Sutcliffe (9575)
- Email: email@example.com
ApplyApply for this course
You can also download a printable application form (PDF 209KB).
For careers advice, please use our Careers Explorer.