Calling all students (18 & under) - Your College needs you!26th September 2012
Love sport? Fancy playing in the British College Sport Championships?
Our Sports Department are on a quest to find students who are interested in various sports from table tennis to swimming to compete in the Yorkshire & Humberside Regional Tournaments.
The British College Sport Championship (BCS) Yorkshire and Humberside Regional Tournament will be held at York University from 12-4pm on Wednesday 10th October.
The Sports Department is looking for:
- Netball Players
- Rugby Players
- Badminton Players (women & men)
- Basketball Players (women & men)
- Cross Country Runners (women &men)
- Hockey Players (women & men)
- Football Players (women & men)
- Squash Players (women & men)
- Table Tennis Players (women & men)
- Swimming (women & men)
- Trampolining (women & men)
Whether you are a hockey player, cross country runner or squash player please email Lee Greenwood for more information firstname.lastname@example.org