‘Have A Go’ Open Evening at North Halifax Skills Centre26th April 2013
Don’t miss our Open Evening on Wednesday 1st May between 4.30pm -7.00pm at The North Halifax Skills Centre (Unit 9 & Unit 18, Calderdale Business Park).
Are you interested in Hair & Beauty or Construction? Why not come along and see what the College has to offer and have a go at the taster sessions available? We have a great selection of taster activities on offer for you to try out.
This is the perfect opportunity to try out new courses, meet tutors and current students, look around the Centre and gather all the information and advice you need to make your decision about your future.
Our advice and guidance team will be on hand to discuss your career and chosen course as well as answer any questions you may have.
You will be able to have a go at the following activities:
- Hair & Beauty: The Full Works Hair and Beauty Salon will be open for visitors, so pop in and meet the tutors and current students.
- Brickwork: Build a model wall or have a go at spreading mortar.
- Joinery: Learn how to cut timber.
- Try your hand at Plastering.
- Try out basic Painting & Decorating techniques.