Refreshers Week 2012 ~ 3rd to 11th January19th December 2011
Calderdale College will welcome back its students after the long Christmas break with a Refreshers Week taking place from 3rd to 10th of January.
There will be plenty going on during refreshers week including the distribution of the popular Calderdale College hoodies to all full-time first year students, as well as free toast from the canteen on offer to every student each morning. Free hot drinks will also be available for all evening students.
Also happening during refreshers week are:
• Sports teams taster sessions (Mens & Womens Football, Rugby, Netball & Calderdale Knights American Football)
• Player appearances by Halifax Rugby League FC
• Paperclip Challenge
• Lunchtime Gig in the Inspire Centre, Wed 4th, 12.15-12.45pm
• Film Festival in the One Centre – Wed 11th 12.15-12.45pm
• Free use of the Inspire Centre Fitness Suite throughout January
Calderdale College’s Love Your Campus campaign will also run during refreshers week and students can exchange a completed New Year’s Love Your Campus resolution for a free packet of Love Heart sweets and a Love Your Campus badge.