Digital Marketing – Higher Apprenticeship
This is a Level 4 Advanced Apprenticeship, equivalent of a Foundation Degree.
Entry Requirements: A Level qualifications or a relevant Level 3 qualification
Our Level 4 Qualification in Digital Marketing can be a progression route from the Level 3 Apprenticeship or as a start point for those with the appropriate entry requirements.
Learners will explore the fundamentals of the Principles of Marketing, and the use of Digital Marketing tactics, such as email marketing, content marketing, search engine optimisation, analytics and project management.
The course is divided into 6 mandatory units, and 20 optional units which can be chosen to achieve a total credit value of 120.
- Marketing Planning
- Ethics and Legalities of Digital Marketing
- Business Concepts
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing Metrics and Analytics
- Personal and Professional Development
Optional Units may include:
- Search Engine Marketing
- Content Management System, Website Creation
- Content Marketing
- Marketing on Mobile Devices
- Online Display Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Imaging Software
- Spreadsheet Software
- Principles of Social Media within a Business
- Principles of Keywords and Optimisation
- Website Software
- Relationship Management for Account Managers
- 2 x Video Software options
The course is delivered as part of the Work Based Learning Apprenticeship Programme, and is presently delivered in the workplace.
Learners may be required to attend 1 day at college a week.
Entry Requirements & Interview Process
Students can complete the Level 3 Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing and then continues onto the Level 4.
Alternatively, if candidates show enthusiasm and background knowledge they may be able to start at Level 4.