Level 6 British Sign Language – Part 2 Evidence Collection
This course is designed to teach the practical, ethical, and analytical skills required to achieve the qualification.
Entry Requirements: Level 6 Part 1 Interpreting Theory BSL
Candidates must have completed the Part 1 Interpreting Theory training before undertaking this course.
Our candidates are supported through the qualification by the course tutor and their assessor to enable them to complete the course and become a fully qualified BSL English Interpreter.
The course includes:
- Clear explanations of the NVQ process and what is required to complete the qualification.
- Guidance and support on building your evidence portfolio.
- Substantial amount of assessment time to meet with your assessor throughout the course.
- Feedback on your performance to help you improve and continuously progress.
- Live observations.
- Theoretical and Practical skills to refine your interpreting knowledge and skills.
- E-Portfolio meaning no more paper and cross referencing plus student forums for extra support.
Entry Requirements & Interview Process
Admittance on to the course is by means of an interview, during which time candidates will have a BSL skills assessment.