Understanding Working in the Health Sector – Level 2
This qualification aims to give learners the opportunity to investigate a work role in the health sector and provide the underpinning knowledge needed to work effectively.
Entry Requirements: 4 GCSEs at Grade 3 or above to include English Language
To be awarded the Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working in the Health Sector, learners are required to successfully complete 6 mandatory units:
• Unit 01 Understand the role of the healthcare worker
• Unit 02 Communication skills for working in the health sector
• Unit 03 Personal development in the health sector
• Unit 04 Health, safety and security in the health sector
• Unit 05 Understand quality standards in the health sector
• Unit 06 Equality and diversity in the health sector
Teaching involves lectures, seminars, practicals and students will also take part in work placements.
Entry Requirements & Interview Process
4 GCSEs at Grade 3 or above to include English Language. Applicants will also take part in an Admissions Event interview.