Plumbing & Electrical
The plumbing and electrical industries continue to be in consistent demand of skilled workers. And with 80 per cent of people in plumbing and electrical-related roles being self-employed, you have the ideal opportunity to be your own boss. Take it. There’s reliable, rewarding and well-paid work in the plumbing and electrical sector if you have the right qualifications. Take it.
And we have bespoke facilities that give you the space, tools and opportunity to flourish. Take it!
Are these courses for you?
- like practical-based learning?
- lean toward a hands-on career in a trade offering long-term job security?
- want a nationally-recognised qualification covering all levels and specialisms, to leave you perfectly prepared for the next stage in your career?
You’re in the right place.
Why study Plumbing & Electrical at Calderdale College
- We have a professional electrical testing room on campus, which will give you an insight into the daily tasks you’ll be faced with once qualified. Practise makes perfection
- Enjoy modern learning facilities in our Technology Centre
- You’ll have access to industry-standard equipment including black socket boxes, side cutters, circuit breakers and electrical switchboards
- You’ll be taught by experts who know their trade inside out – learn their secrets and pick up vital tips for life after College
- No experience? No problem. We give you all the core skills you need to succeed in a long-term career as a plumber or electrician.
|Plumbing – Advanced Apprenticeship||Day Release with a one week block attendance in Year 2|
|Electrical Installation/Maintenance Apprenticeship||Full-Time|
|Gas Engineering – Advanced Apprenticeship||Full-Time|