- We are rated Good for FE and Outstanding in our Apprenticeships.
- Staff are highly qualified and experienced, and use their skills well to motivate their learners and apprentices.
- “Learners gain confidence and improve the social interaction and communication skills that will support them well in their future lives.”
- “Teachers ensure that learners make good progress in developing their vocational skills and gain good levels of knowledge and understanding in practical subjects.”
BECOME A SKILLS PARTNER
We understand the importance of listening to local businesses, so we’re inviting employers across the region to become a Skills Partner, where they’ll have the chance to work together with us for the overall benefit of the district.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Every business has different priorities, capacity and areas of interest, so we don’t have a “one size fits all” approach. Instead, we want to work closely with them to discuss how we can take meaningful steps that will make a real difference to their business and its staff and the workforce of the future. We will then develop an action plan detailing how we can achieve these shared goals together.
By becoming a Calderdale Skills Partner you could:
- Work with our Skills Team to identify and address immediate and longer-term training priorities within your workforce
- Get involved in curriculum development within your specialist sector
- Offer work placements, give talks or join us in shaping the skills of potential future employees
- Work together with us on a project to increase digitisation or develop tailored training programmes
HOW CAN YOU SIGN UP?
If your business would like to become a Calderdale Skills Partner, email us: email@example.com with the subject line: Calderdale Skills Partner. Or, for an informal discussion, call 0845 644 3753.