- We are rated Good for FE and Outstanding in our Apprenticeships.
- Staff are highly qualified and experienced, and use their skills well to motivate their learners and apprentices.
- “Learners gain confidence and improve the social interaction and communication skills that will support them well in their future lives.”
- The college is very effective in identifying and meeting the skills needs of local employers.
Click below to read our latest case studies.
VIEW 2018 OFSTED REPORT
of students go on to employment or further study
Recent Ofsted 2018
- Engaging with around 4,500 students.
- Engaging with 3000 employers.
- 9/10 Students go on to employment or further study.
- 90% of apprentices gain full employment at the end of their apprenticeship.
- £1.5 Million DigiHub launching September 2018
- The Learning Centre was refurbished in 2017 creating a more relaxing and fun environment for learning