- We are rated Good for FE and Outstanding in our Apprenticeships.
- Staff are highly qualified and experienced, and use their skills well to motivate their learners and apprentices.
- “Learners gain confidence and improve the social interaction and communication skills that will support them well in their future lives.”
- The college is very effective in identifying and meeting the skills needs of local employers.
EMPLOYER SKILLS SERVICE
The Employer skills service is an employer-responsive service set up by Calderdale College to meet the skills needs of employers, helping them build a workforce which meets the demands of their business and the local economy.
We work with organisations across the district to create a culture of learning that supports businesses, employees and the workforce of the future.
- Help shape our curriculum for future Calderdale employees?
- Benefit from access to data, business support and training?
- Get involved with work placements, give talks or profit from courses tailored to your staff?
If this sounds like something your business would be interested in, get in touch by emailing email@example.com