Social Media Intermediate
This course provides participants with a range of strategic tools and resources to support the overall impact and efficiency of social media planning and management. The fundamental principles of social media management are covered, supporting participants in developing a good understanding of social media strategy.
This course is appropriate for those who class themselves as intermediate in terms of the use of social media for business purposes and will include:
- Completing strategic social media marketing plans using PR Smith’s SOSTAC model
- Create social media content that accurately reflects your brand, your vision, mission and objectives
- Focus on integrated digital marketing campaigns, harnessing the power of both traditional and non-traditional marketing tools
- Social media best practice and return on investment
Results for Employees:
- Develop your knowledge and skills in planning and delivering effective social media campaigns
- Be aware of a broad range of tools to support social media marketing activity
- Improve your confidence in using digital tools for business activity
Impact for Employers:
- An up-skilled workforce, with the skills and knowledge required to plan and deliver effective social media campaigns
- Increased efficiency and return on marketing investment
- Generate additional awareness of business activities
Funding may be available towards the costs (eligibility criteria apply). If you are interested in booking onto this course, or finding out about our full range of courses, or about other ways Rise (Calderdale College’s service for employers) can support your business, please call 01422 418430 or email email@example.com for further information.