Social Media Introduction
This course provides an overview of adopting a strategic approach to social media management. The fundamental principles of social media management are touched on, supporting participants in developing an initial understanding of social media strategy. This course is appropriate for those who class themselves as either beginners or intermediate in terms of the use of social media for business purposes.
Results for Employees
- Develop up-to-date knowledge of social media management
- Gain new skills that meet the needs of local, regional and national employers
- Improve your confidence in using digital tools for business activity
Impact for Employers
- An up-skilled workforce, with the skills and knowledge required to plan and deliver effective social media campaigns
- Increased efficiency and return on marketing investment
- Generate additional awareness of business activities
*Funding may be available towards the costs (eligibility criteria apply). If you are interested in booking this course, or finding out about other ways Rise can support your business, please call 01422 418430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.