- We are rated Good for FE and Outstanding in our Apprenticeships.
- Staff are highly qualified and experienced, and use their skills well to motivate their learners and apprentices.
- “Learners gain confidence and improve the social interaction and communication skills that will support them well in their future lives.”
- “Teachers ensure that learners make good progress in developing their vocational skills and gain good levels of knowledge and understanding in practical subjects.”
Calderdale College is a member of the HEART Partnership and supports its collaborative activities.
HEART is a partnership of 12 higher education providers in West Yorkshire and was formed in order to provide a single voice for Higher Education in the region.
HEART is dedicated to:
- Equality in access to Higher Education
- Supporting under-represented groups to access and benefit from Higher Education
- Serving individuals and businesses
- Continuous improvement in our partnership practice
Find out more information on the HEART website.