- We are rated Good for FE and Outstanding in our Apprenticeships.
- Staff are highly qualified and experienced, and use their skills well to motivate their learners and apprentices.
- “Learners gain confidence and improve the social interaction and communication skills that will support them well in their future lives.”
- “Teachers ensure that learners make good progress in developing their vocational skills and gain good levels of knowledge and understanding in practical subjects.”
How to Apply
Once you have identified a course you’re interested in please apply using either of the following methods.
How to Apply?
1.Online – Please use our online application form. Choose your chosen course and click Apply Now.
2. Alternatively, contact the College Admissions team on 01422 399316 and Admissions will complete an application for you.
3. Pick up an application form in College or through School or the Careers Service
How to Apply for a Higher Education Course?
All applications for full -time Higher Education courses must go through UCAS (Universities & Colleges Admissions Service). Please click on the link below:
If you need further information on a full-time Higher Education course to make an informed decision please complete the enquiry form on our website or ring Admissions on 01422 399316.
Applications for part-time Higher Education courses can be made online or by paper copy
When we receive your application, we will acknowledge it within 48 hours by email and then we will contact you by letter to invite you to an Admissions Event or Interview.
How to enrol on a course?
Once you have received an offer the Admissions Team will invite you to enrol on the course.
Most courses start in September, but we have courses starting throughout the year, applicants will be invited to a specific enrolment.
Information to bring to enrolment:
Please bring proof of your qualifications to enrolment to enable us to enrol you on the right course.
If you are aged over 19 at the please bring recent proof of your income of benefits for a fee remission assessment.
Higher Education Courses
The College have specific Higher Education enrolment days. The Admissions Team will contact you with an invitation to enrol.
We have dedicated Student Advisors on hand to guide you through the funding process.