- We are rated Good for FE and Outstanding in our Apprenticeships.
- Staff are highly qualified and experienced, and use their skills well to motivate their learners and apprentices.
- “Learners gain confidence and improve the social interaction and communication skills that will support them well in their future lives.”
- “Teachers ensure that learners make good progress in developing their vocational skills and gain good levels of knowledge and understanding in practical subjects.”
How to Apply
Once you have identified a course you’re interested in please apply using either of the following methods.
WHY CHOOSE CALDERDALE?
1.Online – Please use our online application form. Choose your chosen course and click Apply Now.
2.By Post – Download the application form.
Alternatively, contact the College Admissions team on 01422 399316 if you need an application form sent to you in the post. Fill it in and return it to the College Admissions Office at the following address (no stamp required):
FREEPOST HX2 004
When we receive your application, we will acknowledge it within 48 hours by email and then we will contact you by letter to invite you to an Admissions Event or Interview.
How to enrol on a course?
Once you have received an offer you will be invited in to enrol.
We have our late enrolment scheduled from 3rd September 2018 until Thursday 25th October 2018.
Please see below the dates that you can come and enrol. These apply to all offers, both conditional and unconditional and also if you are wanting to make a late application to start in September 2018.
From 3-14th September 2018:
- Monday to Thursday’s – 9am to 6.30pm
- Friday’s – 9am – 3.30pm
From 17th September to 25th October 2018:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday’s – 9am -3.30pm Thursday – 9am to 6.30pm
If you are unable to attend one of our enrolment sessions, please contact the College Admissions team on 01422 399316.
Information to bring to enrolment:
Please bring proof of your qualifications to enrolment to enable us to enrol you on the right course.
If you are aged over 19 at the 01/08/18, please bring recent proof of your income of benefits for a fee remission assessment.
Please note: If you are unable to bring any of the following information, please still come along to Learner Services on A floor of the Percy Whitley Centre and talk to a Student Adviser. We can start the process and advise you what you need to bring at a later date.
We look forward to seeing you at our enrolment events, check out our social media platforms for updates!
The Admissions Team