Submit Your Application -
You can apply for jobs online by downloading the College Application form below.
If applying by email or post, firstly you need to download the Application Form .
The completed application form and letter of application should be emailed to email@example.com. You can also post it to us at:
Human Resources Unit
- Written Applications must be completed in BLACK INK.
- All candidates MUST complete the College Application Form – NO CVs will be accepted (either as an application or in replacement of a written statement)
- Ensure you read the Job Description and Person Specification for the role.
- The College WILL contact you, whether you are selected for interview or not.
- The College reserves the right to close vacancies before the stated end date without prior notice
Come for an Interview -
Shortlisting is usually completed within two weeks of the closing date for applications. When the shortlist has been agreed, invitations for interview are sent to the selected candidates. If you have not been successful at the shortlisting stage you will be informed. The interview will usually be held within four weeks of the closing date.
Shortlisted candidates are usually interviewed by a selection panel (usually of 3 people). As part of the interview process, you may be required to prepare a presentation, undertake an IT, data input or practical test dependant upon the role you have applied for. Full details will be included in the interview letter.
If you have a disability and require special adaptations or assistance, please contact Human Resources who will take appropriate measures to accommodate these needs.
When you come for interview, please bring:
- your original qualification certificates
- proof of ID such as: a full UK or European Economic Area (EEA) passport; OR a full British birth certificate and document confirming your NI number; OR a work permit and passport confirming leave to enter or remain in the UK and permission to take the employment potentially being offered.
Selection for Appointment -
The successful candidate will be contacted as soon as possible - usually within one week.
If you are unsuccessful at interview, you will be contacted by letter.
To contact the Human Resources Team, please call on 01422 399311 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org