Welcome, to the Business Scale Up Programme
We’re here to help support your business growth so you can REALISE your potential through bespoke training and consultancy support.
40% funding available.
Our expert team of business engagement advisors and specialist skills providers are on hand, free of charge, to find the perfect support for your business today.
Contact us via: ScaleUp@Calderdale.ac.uk
How can we help your business?
Get in touch
- 40% funding towards training and consultancy
- Expert business training and advice
- Access to Leadership and Management qualifications and courses
- Bespoke support for businesses
- Access to business Coaches and Consultants
- Training and Development for your employees
- The business must have a business premises in the York, North Yorkshire and East Riding region (Craven, East Riding, Harrogate, Hambleton, Richmondshire, Ryedale, Scarborough, Selby, York)
- The business must be a Small to Medium Enterprise (SME): employ fewer than 250 full time equivalent staff and have either a turnover of less than €50 million, or a balance sheet of less than €43 million
- Activity must be delivered in the York, North Yorkshire and East Riding region
- Participants must be aged 16 or over, and have the legal right to live and work in the UK
About The Business Scale Up Programme and its partners
The Business Scale Up Programme will deliver a programme of training, business
coaching and consultancy with 40% funding for businesses in the York, North Yorkshire, East Riding region.
This Programme is part-funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020 and will be delivered in partnership with YNY Growth Hub
Support delivered via this programme is due to end on 30th June 2022.