A Levels in Partnership with Crossley Heath SchoolA Level
Students meeting the entry requirements for Crossley Heath School can apply for an additonal A Level in the following subjects:
- Environmental Studies
- Product Design
- English Language
You must have an offer on a main vocational course at Calderdale College. The minimum entry requirement for the A level is 6 GCSE subjects, including Maths and English. 4 of the GCSEs must be at grade B or grade 5 or above and 2 of the GCSEs at grade C or grade 5 or above. Students will need a grade B or grade 5 in any subject being taken at AS level. In the case of an AS level subject that has not been studied at GCSE, a B or grade 5 in an agreed subject will be required.
Applicants that are interested and who are likely to meet the entry requirements will be invited to Crossley Heath School for an interview after attending the main course interview at Calderdale College.
Questions & Answers
Home Educated Young People
Young people aged 14-16 who are home educated can now access college courses free of charge to enhance their education. If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities available please contact the School Liaison Team on 01422 399332.Apply for this course
- Attendance: Full-time
- Start Date: September 2018
- Hours per week: tbc
- Days: Depending on Subject
- Start Time: Various
- End Time: Various
- Duration: 1 year
- Course Fees: FREE In most cases students aged 18 and under who wish to enrol on a full time further education course will have their fees waived.
- Venue: Calderdale College and Crossley Heath School
- Faculty: .
- Department Manager: .
- Level: Level 3
- Qualification Name: A Levels in Partnership with Crossley Heath School
- Awarding Body: Various
- Course Contact: For more information please ring Admissions (9316)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ApplyApply for this course
You can also download a printable application form (PDF 209KB).
For careers advice, please use our Careers Explorer.