Catering & Hospitality
There are opportunities all over the world for professional cooks, and we can make sure you’re first in line for them. Our Catering & Hospitality course favours those who love food and flavours, and who want to bring top culinary experiences to guests across the globe.
Are these courses for you?
- a passion for food and ingredients – not just eating it, but making it too
- a basic understanding of catering and hospitality
- to be able to work with people
- attention to detail
- a focused, can-do attitude
Why study Catering & Hospitality at Calderdale College
- Teaching isn’t confined to a classroom. We’ve got a purpose-built training kitchen, Cuisine 1893, on campus where a lot of your learning will take place, giving you real-life kitchen experience to give your career a head start
- You’ll learn from tutors who will share their vast industry experience to develop your talents – and teach you to cook like a pro
- This is a nationally recognised qualification that your future employers will look for
- You can tap into our wide network of contacts in the hospitality industry, to speed up your job search
|Introduction to Catering & Hospitality: Entry Level 3||Full-Time|
|Hospitality & Catering – Levels 1 and 2||Full-Time|
|Hospitality & Catering Level 3||Full-Time|