We offer top quality teacher training to people looking to become a teacher or trainer in further education colleges (like ours), adult education or other training and educational sectors.
The course comes complete with a teaching placement and mentor. Start your exciting journey within the teaching and education sector with us, working towards a career in a rewarding industry where you can make a real difference to people’s lives.
Our commitment to you is to develop a core skill set and knowledge that helps you become a teacher who is ambitious, student-focused, reflective and an all-round excellent practitioner.
Are these courses for you?
- You want to work in the Post-Secondary school sector (age 16+).
- You want to learn key practical skills like classroom management and assessment, how to plan lessons, curriculum design and professional practice.
- You want a full qualification that is essential to secure employment in further education colleges, sixth form colleges, community settings and private training providers.
Why study Teacher Education at Calderdale College
- You’ll enjoy a tailored learning experience with a dedicated team of tutors who will mentor you through every step of the course.
- We are proud of our excellent retention and achievement rates on this course, with the majority going on to secure employment following college.
- You will have access to excellent facilities at both Calderdale College and Huddersfield University.
|Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) & Certificate in Education (Cert ED)||Part-Time|