We are in partnership with Health Education England. This project is focused on working closely with health and social care sector employers to identify key digital skills needed in the workforce.
Health & Social Care
If helping people is something that you’re passionate about, a career in Health and Social Care could be for you. Caring for people with physical and mental health problems can be highly engaging and rewarding, plus the demand for people in the Health & Social Care industry is growing!
Reasons to study Health & Social Care at Calderdale College
- As people live longer, demand for people with qualifications in Health and Social Care is set to increase.
- This broad sector includes rewarding roles looking after the health and well-being of children, adults and people at risk.
- From support work, health professions and adult social care through to probation, social work and behavioural science, our courses lead to a fascinating choice of careers.
Are these courses for you?
- We are working with NHS Health Education England to promote digital skills within the sector!
- We have designed our Health and Social Care study programmes to give you the skills, experience and knowledge to progress to University and Employment.
- Learning from tutors and professionals with real expertise, you’ll gain hands-on work experience, nationally-recognised qualifications, and the confidence you need for wowing potential employers!
- Our state of the art facilities for Health and Social Care courses include a Hospital Room, Dentistry Demo Room and Pharmacy.
|Mandatory Care Certificate Training||N/A||May '18 - Nov '18|
|ITC Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work||Part-Time||TBC|