- Call Us 01422 399 331
Calderdale College’s Sport Academies provide young students with a chance to play sport and experience life as a full time professional.
We have four Sport Academies in:
- Men’s Football - in partnership with FC Halifax Town
- Rugby League - in partnership with Halifax ARLFC
- Cricket - in partnership with The Cricket Asylum
- NEW for 2019 Women’s Football – in partnership with Brighouse Town Ladies Football Club
- NEW for 2019 Boxing - in partnership with Rawthorpe Amateur Boxing Club
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR LEARNERS IN OUR SPORTS ACADEMIES?
- Daily organised coaching, team coaching and training
- Organised fixtures against local and national teams
- Opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification that can lead to employment of further study
- Opportunities to study alongside other sports enthusiasts for an enjoyable and fulfilling experience
- Chance to progress to an elite level in your chosen sport
View our recruitment event dates.