- Call Us 01422 399 331
Calderdale College’s Sport Academies provide young students with a chance to play sport and experience life as a full time professional.
We have four Sport Academies in:
- Men’s Football - in partnership with FC Halifax Town
- Rugby League - in partnership with Halifax ARLFC
- Women’s Football – in partnership with Huddersfield Town Foundation
- Basketball - in partnership with Bradford Dragons
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS IN OUR SPORTS ACADEMIES?
- Daily organised coaching, team coaching and training
- Organised fixtures against local and national teams
- Opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification that can lead to employment of further study
- Opportunities to study alongside other sports enthusiasts for an enjoyable and fulfilling experience
- Chance to progress to an elite level in your chosen sport
LEARN A TRADE AS AN ACADEMY STUDENT
We are proud to be able to offer a unique trade pathway for our academy students.
Calderdale College is one of the only college’s in the country to offer students the chance to learn a trade and gain a construction qualification whilst continuing their sporting journey with their academy team.
We work closely with our professional and elite sporting partners (FC Halifax Town, Halifax RLFC & Bradford Dragons), to be able to offer this exciting opportunity.
Your timetable is individually managed to ensure you get ample time in the classroom, in the workshop and on the field or court!
To find out more about our Sports Academies and for information on our recruitment dates please email email@example.com