Project Search & ELS
We do that by providing real-life work experience combined with training in employability and independent-living skills to help young people with disabilities make successful transitions to a productive adult life.
That means skills training and career exploration, job coaching, and close tuition from a supportive, dedicated team who will expertly train you in how to secure a job.
Rewarding jobs are out there for you. We give you the foundations to help you get them, and prove you can be successful in a wide range of roles.
Are these courses for you?
- You are a young person with intellectual or physical disabilities who needs a bit of extra support to get a paid job
- You are ready for work and want to develop your skills to allow you to progress to the next stage
- You want to progress onto vocational courses within the College and the community, which will lead to eventual employment opportunities
Why study Project Search & ELS at Calderdale College
- We are focused on making you more employable to a wide range of employers
- We have tutors who understand the complexities of your disabilities and know how to maximise your true potential
- We have excellent facilities for you to learn in, and provide stimulating, motivating learning experiences that you will thrive on
- We give you practical advice and skills that will take you into the workplace