- We are rated Good for FE and Outstanding in our Apprenticeships.
- Staff are highly qualified and experienced, and use their skills well to motivate their learners and apprentices.
- “Learners gain confidence and improve the social interaction and communication skills that will support them well in their future lives.”
- The college is very effective in identifying and meeting the skills needs of local employers.
WE ARE RISE
Employers wanting to develop workforce skills and expertise can now access support through Rise, exclusively available at Calderdale College.
Rise supports businesses to grow by offering advice, training and funding. Our team of expert advisors will work with you to identify the skills needs within your business and provide you with appropriate solutions from our comprehensive training offer.
WHAT WE DO
Tailoring the process to each and every business, Rise will address skills challenges by supporting access to training, providing funding opportunities and offering specialist, impartial advice on skills.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOUR BUSINESS
Our expert skills advisors will support you by:
- Receive a comprehensive assessment resulting in the production of a skills plan that outlines all the skills and training needs of your business;
- Gain access to high-quality bespoke training, qualifications and apprenticeships delivered through Calderdale College;
- Receive notifications about funding opportunities to help you to meet the costs of your training (subject to eligibility);
- Benefit from the exceptional talent of our students, through mutually rewarding work-experience schemes.
For more information about limitless growth: Call 01422 418 430 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.