- We are rated Good for FE and Outstanding in our Apprenticeships.
- Staff are highly qualified and experienced, and use their skills well to motivate their learners and apprentices.
- “Learners gain confidence and improve the social interaction and communication skills that will support them well in their future lives.”
- “Teachers ensure that learners make good progress in developing their vocational skills and gain good levels of knowledge and understanding in practical subjects.”
If we have sent you a link to this page then congratulations, you have been made a Provisional offer for the Calderdale College course that you applied for!
THE NEXT STEP
The next step in this process will be that you are invited to an Admissions event to:
- Meet the Tutor and see the facilities
- Discuss the entry requirements to your chosen course
Here at Calderdale College we are delighted that so many of our existing and brand new FE courses are proving really popular.
The priority deadline of 28th February has now passed but you can still apply for courses starting in September 2017. Some courses still have places left and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
There are two ways to apply; either online or by post. Please see this link for further information.
CONFIRMING YOUR PLACE
To avoid disappointment, we encourage all students to confirm their places as soon as possible, then you can look forward to studying your first choice course in September.
You can text us by simply texting the word ACCEPT along with your full name and date of birth to 07537 404735.
Alternatively, you can email the word ACCEPT along with your full name and date of birth to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, you can also call us on 01422 399316.
Don’t forget, no other college works as hard to provide you with the relevant skills and qualifications to move onto your chosen career – in fact, we’re so good we’ve recently won a national award for it!
In the meantime, we will stay in touch with handy tips, college info and all the latest events so that you already feel part of the Calderdale College family. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter too!