Studying a T Level will provide students with:
- Technical knowledge and practical skills specific to the student’s chosen industry or occupation.
- An industry placement of at least 45 days in their chosen industry or occupation.
- Relevant Maths, English and digital skills.
- Common workplace skills.
T Levels will offer students a mixture of classroom or workshop-based learning and ‘on-the-job’ experience.
What T Levels can I do?
Calderdale College will be offering T Levels from September 2021.
We are offering T Levels in two subject areas:
- Digital Production, Design & Development
- Digital Support & Services
- Health Care Science
What are the benefits of T Levels?
Developed in collaboration with employers, T Levels aim to help students get the high-quality technical skills to open the door to highly skilled employment, a higher apprenticeship or university.
T Levels will combine classroom theory, practical learning and a 45 to 60 day industry placement with an employer to ensure they have real and meaningful experience of the workplace.
Students will spend 80% of their time in college and 20% on a placement.
What else do I need to know?
Applications for T Levels at Calderdale College will open in October 2020.
Alternatively, contact Student Services on 01422 399316 if you have an enquiry in the meantime.
To find out more about T Levels, visit the official T-Levels website here.