Feeling nervous ahead of GCSE Results Day? Our relaxing Spotify playlist has got you covered! Let yourself unwind while listening to these 10 soothing tunes chosen by our very own Student Services team...
- George Ezra - Shotgun This upbeat song can help take your mind away from the pressure that comes with GCSE Results Day.
- Sia – Chandelier Practice your best karaoke voice with this catchy tune that’s perfect for a singalong with friends and family!
- Ariana Grande – No tears left to cry Despite the title of this pop hit, it’s upbeat rhythm will keep you smiling.
- 5 Seconds of Summer – Youngblood Click your fingers and tap your feet to yet another 5 Seconds of Summer classic.
- R Kelly – The world’s greatest There’s no denying that this R Kelly tune is the key to motivation. Listen and take inspiration!
- The Weekend – I feel it comin’ Relax with this popular, soothing tune from The Weekend.
- Travie McCoy ft Bruno Mars – Billionaire Dream big and plan your future with these powerful beats.
- The Script – Hall of fame Another motivational marvel. Need we say more?
- Black Eyed Peas – Where is the love Keep the happiness flowing with this peace-keeping hit.
- Keala Settle - This is Me Enjoy one of the most memorable songs from 2018 blockbuster, The Greatest Showman.
Are you on Spotify? Listen to our Playlist here!