Welcome, to the Specialist Skills Support Programme
We’re here to help your business THRIVE, through expert business training, coaching, consultancy and advice. With fully funded and part funded support available, our expert team of advisors are on hand are on hand, free of charge, to find the perfect support for you today.
Contact us via: SkillsSupport@Calderdale.ac.uk
How can we help your business?
Get in touch today for support with:
- Accessing full and part-funded business training and consultancy
- Succession planning for an ageing workforce
- Creating an inclusive recruitment process
- Developing your business through graduates
- Enhancing employee capacity via bespoke and accredited skills training
- Adapting to changing national and international markets
- Download our Skills and Consultancy Catalogue here
In order to be eligible for support through this programme the following must apply:
- The business must have a business premises in the York, North Yorkshire and East Riding region (Craven, East Riding, Harrogate, Hambleton, Richmondshire, Ryedale, Scarborough, Selby, York)
- The business must be a Small to Medium Enterprise (SME): employ fewer than 250 full time equivalent staff and have either a turnover of less than €50 million, or a balance sheet of less than €43 million
- Activity must be delivered in the York, North Yorkshire and East Riding region
- Participants must be aged 16 or over, and have the legal right to live and work in the UK
About The Specialist Skills Support Programme and its partners
The Specialist Skills Support Programme will deliver a programme of fully and/or part funded activities to support your business and employees, enabling you to take advantage of the opportunities for growth in the York, North Yorkshire, East Riding region.
The Programme is part funded by the European Social Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020, and will be delivered in Partnership by Calderdale College and University of York.
Support delivered via this programme is due to end on 31st July 2022.