for limitless growth
The Aspiring Leaders Programme
Developing Calderdale's next
generation of leaders
Help create a community of leaders in Calderdale
Are your talented employees ready to take the next step in their career?
The Aspiring Leaders Programme is an innovative new scheme designed to equip team leaders and first line managers across the district with the tools they need to drive high performance.
Organisations from all sectors are invited to help us in developing leadership talent within local companies to provide a pipeline of leaders for the future.
Ambitious employees will join like-minded people on a journey to leadership excellence where they will benefit from cutting-edge training methods whilst working towards a professional qualification.
By taking part, team leaders / first line managers will benefit from
- An accredited Leadership and Management qualification Team Leader/Supervisor Level 3.
- Theme days hosted by leading Calderdale organisations which supportsbusiness challenges.
- Showcase sessions featuring specialist keynote speakers from a variety of industries across Calderdale.
- Mentor support from like-minded people to develop skills, knowledge
- Work shadowing and work experience opportunities
- The knowledge of how to inspire and lead others by better understanding themselves and how they relate to people and situations.
At the end of the 18-month programme, team leaders and first line managers will emerge with the professional skills to thrive in their leadership role and be ready to play their part in building a greater Calderdale.
If you’d like to nominate your aspiring leaders for this opportunity or would like more information, call Rise, exclusively at Calderdale College, on 01422 418 430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not sure if you can cover the costs?
We have Levy paying organisations who are willing to fund participants on the programme. Speak to us to find out more.
We engage with over 3000 employers and 4500 students, providing career progressing skills.
Read our ten responsibilities you have to an apprentice as an employer.