Calderdale College Apprenticeships is the largest Work Based Learning provider in Calderdale and has developed partnerships with local and national companies to deliver high quality training programmes. Rated 'Good' by OFSTED we deliver Apprenticeship qualifications ranging from Intermediate level (2) to Higher level (5), covering 25 different sectors, such as Business, Construction and Digital Marketing. On an annual basis we train over 500 apprentices, working with over 300 local and national employers, ranging from micro businesses to some of the region's largest employers.
At Calderdale College Apprenticeships we support employers who are looking to recruit apprentices to join their workforce. The range of companies and their sector of expertise can vary from a Beauty Salon, a council office to an independent Plumbing company.
Calderdale College Apprenticeships offers a wide range of benefits for both young people and employers
- Every year we support 100s of school/college leavers into the workforce by matching them with apprenticeship vacancies
- Every year we support 100s of employers to fill their vacancies by developing and embedding the apprenticeship programme, screening and matching suitable candidates minimising the time you spend on the recruitment process
- Our team of 30 fully qualified and experienced Training Officers will deliver training in the workplace, reducing the time apprentices need to spend away from their everyday job
- We offer training solutions to all staff, whether new in post or existing staff who want to upskill
- We will access financial support via the government to help cover 50% - 100% of the costs and where eligible, support employers access the £1,500 Apprenticeship Grant for Employers