Digital Marketing – Advanced Apprenticeship
This is a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship, equivalent of an A Level.
Entry Requirements: 5 GCSEs at grade C/4 or relevant Level 2 qualification
Our Level 3 Qualification in Digital Marketing has been launched to meet phenomenal demand from Learners and Employers alike, looking to up-skill and gain knowledge in the rapidly expanding Digital sector.
Learners will explore the fundamentals of the Principles of Marketing, and the use of Digital Marketing tactics, such as email marketing, content marketing, search engine optimisation, analytics and project management.
The course is divided into 6 mandatory units, and 20 optional units which can be chosen to achieve a total credit value of 74.
- Understanding the Business Environment
- Understanding Legal, Regulatory and ethical requirements in Sales & Marketing
- Using Collaborative Technology
- Principles of Marketing
- Developing Own Professionalism
- Digital Marketing Metrics and Analytics
- Principles of Social Media Advertising & Promotion
- Search Engine Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Marketing on Mobile Devices
- Online Display Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Imaging Software
- Spreadsheet Software
- Principles of Social Media within a Business
- Principles of Keywords and Optimisation
- Content Management System Website Creation
- Website Software
- Principles of Marketing Stakeholder Relationships
- Brand Development
- Project Management
- Analyse & Report Data
- Copy for Digital Media Communication
- Delivering E-Commerce Solutions
- 2 x Video Software options
The course is delivered as part of the Work Based Learning Apprenticeship Programme, and is presently delivered in the workplace.
Learners may be required to attend 1 day at college a week.
Entry Requirements & Interview Process
This Level 3 course is suitable for those with at least 5 GCSEs at grade C or grade 4 or above or a relevant Level 2 qualification such as BTEC First Diploma to include Maths and English at Level 2.