Boredom Buster: 10 riddles for you to solve
We’ve put together 10 riddles for you to solve – how many can you guess without peeking at the answers?
1. I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
2. What month of the year has 28 days?
3. What is full of holes but still holds water?
4. What question can you never answer yes to?
5. What is always in front of you but cannot be seen?
6. What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?
7. What goes up but never comes down?
8. I have branches, but no fruit, trunk or leaves. What am I?
9. What can’t talk but will reply when spoken to?
10. The more of this there is, the less you see. What is it?
- A candle
- All of them
- A sponge
- Are you asleep yet?
- The future
- A promise
- Your age
- A bank
- An echo
Why not share the graphics on social media to see if your friends can get them too?