It’s not too late to enrol!
Impartial careers advice
for all students
Advice & Guidance Team
The Advice and guidance team provide:
- Information advice and guidance about planning and choosing your career
- Information advice and guidance about courses and learning
- Information advice and guidance about finding employment
The advice and guidance team offer a range of specialist support which includes:
- Finding education, training and progression opportunities that are appropriate for you and your personal circumstances
- Help to understand employability skills and the labour market
- Developing your CV and Job searching skills
- Advice and signposting to other professional organisations that can help you.
Calderdale College have a careers programme to offer support and embed guidance into the curriculum offer.
Named Careers Leader: Syed Majid Bokhari – Manager of Learner Services and Admissions
Contact: 01422399367 ext: 615
Click here to read our current Careers Education Information Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) Policy.
Click here to read our Provider Access Policy.
There is an external careers adviser from C&K Careers working in college on A floor in the Learner Services Advice and Guidance centre:
Elaine Walker – 16-18 Careers Adviser
Elaine offers careers education, information, advice and guidance and are a part of the Student Services based on A floor). Elaine is available for appointments, three days a week.
Please call 01422 357 357 on extension 9316 or email Elaine.
Did you know?
90% of students go on to employment or further study
OFSTED Good and Outstanding
We were rated Good for our Further Education offer and Outstanding for Apprenticeships!
Here’s what they said
“Teachers ensure that learners make good progress in developing their vocational skills and gain good levels of knowledge and understanding in practical subjects.”