- We are rated Good for FE and Outstanding in our Apprenticeships.
- Staff are highly qualified and experienced, and use their skills well to motivate their learners and apprentices.
- “Learners gain confidence and improve the social interaction and communication skills that will support them well in their future lives.”
- The college is very effective in identifying and meeting the skills needs of local employers.
Skills & Workforce Development
By investing in training your workforce, you can raise productivity, boost business growth and increase profitability.
Rise, exclusively at Calderdale College can support you to develop the skills of your workforce though our comprehensive range of professional courses.
By working with us you can benefit from:
- Short courses
- Professional qualifications
- Bespoke courses tailored to meet your individual business needs delivered at a time and location to suit you
- Industry specific training
- Access to funding (subject to eligibility)
If you’re unsure what training your staff need, then don’t worry! Our team can conduct a comprehensive skills assessment resulting in the development of a skills plan that identifies the most appropriate training to meet the current and future skills needs of your workforce.
Examples of courses available:
- Leadership & Management
- Customer Service
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Media Training
- Mediation for Managers
- Effective Delegation Tools
For more information on our courses or to book, get in touch with a member of our team on 01422 418430 or email email@example.com