Digital T Level
Entry Requirements: 5 GCSE passes (grade 4 or above), including English, maths and science, or a pass in a relevant Level 2 Qualification
Learn the essentials of all digital roles by understanding data and digital systems, how software and business interact, security, testing, planning and legal issues. In addition to that you will develop the skills to:
- Analyse a problem, understand user needs, define requirements and set acceptance criteria
- Design, implement and test software
- Change, maintain and support software
- Work collaboratively in a digital team
What is a T Level?
T Levels are courses for 16 to 18 year olds that can be taken as an alternative to doing A Levels, BTECs or an Apprenticeship. They are for people who aspire to gain careers across a range of technical and vocational industry pathways. A T Level is a nationally recognised qualification that is worth the same number of UCAS points as 3 A Levels.
T Levels provide you with:
- Technical knowledge and practical skills specific to your chosen industry or occupation
- An industry placement (work experience) of at least 45 days in a relevant workplace
- Maths, English and digital skills
- Workplace and transferable skills desirable to the industry
You’ll spend 80% of your time in the classroom and 20% on a 45-day placement with an employer to give you the skills and knowledge companies look for.
Entry Requirements & Interview Process
5 GCSE passes (grade 4 or above), including English, maths and science, or a pass in a relevant Level 2 Qualification