Insurance Practitioner – Advanced Apprenticeship
Insurance is an incredibly diverse marketplace with a rich history of helping people and businesses assess the risks they could face. Over a million people in the UK work in this exciting industry which provides products and advice on everything from sports cars to hurricanes.
Entry Requirements: No formal qualifications needed
This Level 3 Insurance Practitioner Apprenticeship is an entry level role into the industry, and can lead into a variety of careers with supporting professional qualifications. Future career paths could include underwriting, client relations, insurance claims, loss adjusting, broking, reinsurance and account management. This standard provides the competencies which will be achieved as part of an introduction to the industry and which will be transferable across future roles and companies.
Features of the job role include:
- Provide support in the acquisition of new clients
- Provide support in the retention of existing clients through the renewal process
- Handle client queries on products, services and accounting
- Process and analyse data to support business objectives
- Accurately prepare and issue documentation
- Prepare reports and market research
- General office administration
- Participate in meetings, both internal and external
- Maintain and develop relationships both internally and externally
- Comply with internal and external regulatory requirements
Meetings with Training Officers are dependent on progress and may take place once a week at college or the workplace.
Entry Requirements & Interview Process
No formal qualification required, however experience in the role or the opportunity to gain experience would be desired.
You will be required to work towards Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths.