Introduction to Performance Management
This training will enable line-managers and team leaders to develop skills and understand their role and contribution to effective performance management.
The following content will be covered:
• Principles of performance management
• Setting performance measures
• Dealing with challenging behaviour
• Formal processes: Disciplinary and grievance
• Understanding the impact to the business and the workforce
Face to face/classroom
Entry Requirements & Interview Process
No specific entry requirements.