Calderdale College is proud to be one of their delivery partners, which means we offer a 12-week programme designed to help students aged 16+ to uncover their hidden talents and improve their confidence with a nationally-recognised qualification. We develop your English and maths skills and improve your life skills and job opportunities.
Want a stepping stone like no other? 77% of 2014’s participants went into work, education, training or volunteering.
Are these courses for you?
- You’re unemployed and aged between 16 and 25, with 12 weeks to invest fully in this course
- You want to meet new people, gain new skills for life and grow in confidence
- You’re willing to take part in a series of projects and challenges, such as taking on a community project, an action packed residential trip and two weeks’ work experience
- You want to develop your English and Maths skills
- You want to improve your chances of gaining employment or going on to further education
Why study Prince's Trust at Calderdale College
- We partner with Prince’s Trust because we share their vision to inspire young lives – we truly want to develop you personally and make a positive difference for your future
- Our Certificate in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills will boost your success at work, at College, at home, and even in your social life
- Completing this course will impress at interviews for jobs and courses, and give you the skills and confidence to fully enjoy life
- You’ll be taught by tutors who believe in you and will push and support you through the whole 12 weeks, every step of the way