- We are rated Good for FE and Outstanding in our Apprenticeships.
- Staff are highly qualified and experienced, and use their skills well to motivate their learners and apprentices.
- “Learners gain confidence and improve the social interaction and communication skills that will support them well in their future lives.”
- “Teachers ensure that learners make good progress in developing their vocational skills and gain good levels of knowledge and understanding in practical subjects.”
A LEVEL PARTNERSHIP
Do you want to study A-Levels alongside a vocational course? At Calderdale College you can!
CROSSLEY HEATH PARTNERSHIP
We’ve joined forces with one of Yorkshire’s leading grammar schools, Crossley Heath, to offer our students a fantastic opportunity to study A levels.
As well as impressing employers, these are priceless qualifications if you’re aiming for higher education as they improve your chance of getting onto your ‘first choice’ course.
It’s one more chance to boost your qualifications, meet new people and increase your overall confidence so you’re well prepared for higher education.
You must have an offer on a main vocational course at Calderdale College. The minimum entry requirement for the A Level is 6 GCSE subjects, including Maths and English. 4 of the GCSEs must be at grade 6 or above and 2 of the GCSEs at grade 5 or above.
LOOK FORWARD TO
- A nationally recognised A Level qualification that will help you if you are considering progressing into higher education
- The chance to study another subject as well as your course at Calderdale College
- Study at Crossley Heath and have access to their resources and facilities
Applicants that are interested and who are likely to meet the entry requirements will be invited to Crossley Heath School for an interview after attending the main course interview at Calderdale College.
For more information on subjects available or any other information please contact us on 01422 399 332.