Plumbing & Electrical
The plumbing and electrical industries continue to be in constant demand of skilled workers. And with 80% of people in plumbing and electrical-related roles being self-employed, you have the ideal opportunity to be your own boss. Take it.
Are these courses for you?
- like practical-based learning?
- lean toward a hands-on career in a trade offering long-term job security?
- want a nationally-recognised qualification covering all levels and specialisms, to leave you perfectly prepared for the next stage in your career?
You’re in the right place.
Why study Plumbing & Electrical at Calderdale College
- We have a professional electrical testing room on campus, which will give you an insight into the daily tasks you’ll be faced with once qualified. Practise makes perfect.
- Enjoy modern learning facilities in our Technology Centre.
- You’ll have access to industry-standard equipment including ground penetrating radar scanners and thermal imaging cameras.
- You’ll be taught by experts who know their trade inside out – learn their secrets and pick up vital tips for life after College.
- No experience? No problem. We give you all the core skills you need to succeed in a long-term career as a plumber or electrician.
- We have apprenticeships, part-time and full-time college courses to suit students of any ability, age and situation.
|Gas Engineering – Advanced Apprenticeship||Full-Time|
|Electrical Installation (Buildings and Structures) Electro-Technical – Advanced Apprenticeship||Full-Time|
|Plumbing – Advanced Apprenticeship||Full-Time|